• A 48-hour cancellation notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment within the 48 hours, you will forfeit your retainer fee and you will be billed 20% of your procedure to the card on file.
• We need a valid credit card to confirm and hold your procedure appointment. We process 20% of your procedure non-refundable booking fee on your card at the time you schedule your appointment. By scheduling your appointment, you agree to our cancellation/rescheduling policy and authorize Gin’s Medical Aesthetics to charge your credit card in the event you do not uphold our cancellation/rescheduling policy.
• No exceptions. Time was blocked especially for you and cannot be replaced. An additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment. If 2 appointments are missed or canceled, payment in full for services scheduled will be due prior to the scheduled date. We understand in life unforeseen circumstances do arise. If you have an emergency all the above may be waived based on a case by case scenario. Proof of the emergency must be provided.
• Do not be late. Please allow plenty of time for traffic and other unforeseeable circumstances. To avoid unfair delays to other clients, if you are more than 15 minutes late, it may be necessary to reschedule. If there are no other clients scheduled after you we may still keep your appointment or possibly schedule you later in the day. However, if it is a fully booked day and it isn’t possible to schedule you same day, you will have to pay an additional retainer fee to reschedule. Also, we do block plenty of time in between clients to cover any possible reason a clients procedure may run late. Unfortunately, there have been times a procedure will go longer than expected. We will advise you of such circumstances as soon as possible. In these cases, we ask for your patience and understanding as it may be you who is in this situation.
• We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
Remember when you do not cancel or reschedule your appointment in a timely manner, it affects three parties.
2) The technician,
3) The other clients.
Please be considerate and remember to call 48 hours prior to your appointment.
We look forward to serving you!